ITOs Nominations - 2019 Events
Good Afternoon Members
The AWF invites expressions of interest from IWF Category 1 Referees with a valid licence for 2017 – 2020 who wish to be nominated to the IWF for one or more of the following International events:
- 2019 IWF Youth World Championships Las Vegas, NV, USA, 8 – 15 March
- 2019 IWF Junior World Championships Suva, FIJ, 1 – 8 June
- 2019 IWF World Championships Pattaya, THA, 16 – 25 September
Applicants must complete the attached form and return it to email@example.com no later than Monday 26th November 2018.
Applicants must be prepared to fund the cost of their travel to and from the nominated event(s)
Where an applicant nominates more than one event, he/she must indicate their preference by numbering the events in priority order from 1 to 3, with 1 being the first choice.
Applications must be made on the attached form and received at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday 26th November 2018;
The AWF Technical Committee will assess all applications received and make recommendations to the AWF Board of Directors based on the following:
- Competency – ability to competently perform all TO roles as demonstrated at previous events
- Currency – licenced for the period of 2015-2018 and recently active at State and National events
- Participation – record of practical officiating within the previous four years
- Likelihood of being selected by the IWF – only 1 male and 1 female can be nominated for each IWF event
- Development and Promotion of emerging Talent – providing opportunities for more TOs to officiate at IWF events
The final selection and endorsement of nominations to the IWF will be determined by the AWF Board of Directors.
ITO Application Form