The Arafura Games Weightlifting Championships is an individual event. The AWF will not be selecting or funding an Australian Team to the Arafura Games. All AWF members who meet the eligibility requirements and minimum qualification standards (MQS) contained within the Arafura Games Regulations can enter.
- Entries close Sunday 3rd February 2019;
- Athletes and Team Support Personnel must register online at: https://arafuragames.nt.gov.au/
- All competitors must provide their whereabouts information in ADAMS for the period of 27th February – 29th April 2019;
- AWF members needing assistance with ADAMS should contact Ian Moir via email: email@example.com
- The IWF will review the preliminary entries and exclude any athlete who does not comply with the IWF Anti-Doping Policy and Athlete Whereabouts requirements;
- In accordance with the regulation to IWF TCRR 6.4, athletes must provide proof of their identity at the weigh-in by presenting their passport, or for domestic athletes, a driver’s licence issued by an Australian State or Territory Authority;
- Athletes can change their nominated bodyweight category prior to the Verification of Final Entries but they must have achieved the MQS in the bodyweight category that they compete in.